This is the part of my job that I love, meeting with tenants and talking through what they are looking for and then speaking to the owner to see what we can do for them.
Debbie Docherty of Equip4work Ltd enquired about studio space in Mile End Mill. We met and I identified very quickly it was something creative and inspiring that the company wanted. The 4th floor was the most suitable space and we talked about merging 2 studios together to create 1 large open plan area with a specific layout.
We offered Equip4work Ltd:
- Merge 2 studios together to create 1,923 sq ft of space.
- Built a glass meeting room with suspended ceiling.
- Fitted kitchen with worktop bench to get away from the computer screen.
- We revealed the maple timber flooring.
- Exposed brickwork and original wall tiles – revealed a love note that’s been hidden for at least 50 years.
- Floorboxes to minimise electrical cables running across the floors.
- Suspended lighting on chains to add an industrial edge.
- Equip4work Ltd decided to upgrade and contribute towards Rawmetal Column radiators at the windows. This is very stylish and very impressive. Elsewhere, we installed standard white radiators.
Any tenant who comes in to the 4th or 5th floor has access to The Hub during the day. This is a space that most definitely has the WOW factor. You can meet clients, have individual meetings, relax and have your lunch or host a corporate event.
We have a joiner and maintenance person on the full-time payroll, they are constantly working very hard to improve our buildings for the tenants who are here. The team work well together and we are open to ideas about how to make things even better. For example; a contractor was talking about 3D LED Skylights, that led me down a path of looking at 3D LED Wall Panels. These are optional upgrades and give the tenant the chance to have the very best environment for their staff.
If you would like to discuss further, please make contact.
abbey mill business centre
A landmark office complex, there are four historic buildings, each with unique character that you can lease. We are located within Paisley Town Centre and Glasgow International Airport is only a 5 minute drive away. Our buildings are prominently situated on the banks of White Cart Water in an elevated position and benefit from excellent views.
Each building provides a good working environment; Atriums, reception areas and meeting rooms ensure a professional impression is given to your visitors. We also have a Café, Fitness Centre and Private Nursery on-site.
Whether you are looking for a small office, or a large office space, we are confident you will be impressed if you visit Abbey Mill Business Centre.
Visit our website to view our beautiful buildings abbeymill.co.uk
Contact Telephone Number +44 (0)141 889 8000 or email email@example.com